- Stainless steel
- Operating voltage:
- Pipe diameter:
- 6.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.3mm, 8.5mm, 9.0mm, 10mm, 10.8mm, 11mm
- cooling fan, freezer, refrigerator defrost
Defrosting electric heating tube product performance and use:
The defrosting heater is an electrical accessory designed and developed for electric heating and defrosting on refrigeration equipment such as cold storage, cold storage, display, and island cabinets.
Because of the characteristics of high humidity, low temperature, frequent cold and hot shock, etc., during the operation of refrigeration equipment, on the basis of the tubular heating elements, high-quality modified magnesium oxide filler, stainless steel housing, after shrinking the tube, the two terminals use a special rubber compression seal, so that the electric heating tube can be used normally in the freezing equipment.
It can bend any shape according to the user's needs. It can be more easily embedded in the chiller, condenser fins and the water tray chassis defrosting.
The performance of this product has been proven through more than 20 years of practice: it has a good defrosting effect;stable electrical performance, high insulation resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-aging;strong overload capacity; small leakage current, stable and reliable; long service life and other characteristics.
1. The products are mainly used in air coolers, refrigerators, freezers and other refrigeration equipment.
2. Has good insulation, waterproof.
3. The production of defrost heating tubes generally use stainless steel 304 as the outer tube material, which has good corrosiveness!
4. General moisture exhaust processing using an oven, as a beige color, a high temperature annealing process may be performed, heating tube surface color is black or dark green.
1. Tide insulation resistance ≥ 200MΩ.
2. Insulation resistance ≥ 30 MΩ after damp heat test.
3. Tide leakage current ≤ 0.1mA.
4. Surface load ≤3.5W/cm?.
5. Operating temperature of 150 ℃. (up to 300°C)